All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Poem

This 14feb 2009 saturday (Valentine Day). This short Valentine rhyme is a simple Valentine poem perfect for a Valentine message. Happy Valentine to all my Frens.

I pray you have All the love you need and want Whether it be the romantic kindThe kind we know comes and goes Sometimes ebbs & flows Burning in newnessBut hopefully simmering intoA lasting comfortAs it ages over time Or the love of family the warmth of bloodOf the bonds of kinship Of belongingWith those whom you travel life from the dawn of birthTo the dusk of death Or the love of friendsThat caring of peopleWith whom you chooseTo spend your daysFor they voluntarily love youJust for beingExactly who you are And the love of GodOur blessed CreatorWho will love youHis unique creation,Unconditionally love you,Warts, quirks and all,Every single minute of your life. While the other lovesMay let you downMay pass you byKnow that you areGod's ValentineAnd His heart is yoursOn Valentine's DayAnd every other dayOf your never-unloved life.


Valentine's Day Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Valentine Smile
On Valentine's Day we think of thoseWho make our lives worthwhile,Those gracious, friendly people whoWe think of with a smile.
I am fortunate to know you,That's why I want to say,To a rare and special person:Happy Valentine's Day!
(By Joanna Fuchs)


Valentine's Day Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Valentine Gift
On Valentine’s Day, I’m thinking aboutthe special waysyou have made my life better. The little things,the not-so-little things...Your kindness, the way you always listenand pay attention to me. You make my worldbrighter and richer. You’re a gift to me,and I thank you for being you.
(By Joanna Fuchs)

Valentine's Day Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Year Round Valentine
I love you all through February,Not just on Valentine’s Day;I cherish you when flowers of springAppear in the midst of May.
I adore you in the summer,When the air is filled with heat;Without you in my life each day,I wouldn’t be complete.
I treasure you in fall,When leaves are turning gold;I loved you when you were younger;I’ll love you when you’re old.
I prize you in the winter,When colder days are here;I love you, love you all the time,Every minute of the year.
So I’ll give to you this Valentine,But I want to let you know,It’s not just today, but always,That I will love you so.
(By Joanna Fuchs)

1 comment: