All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meat spring ROLL (YUMMY)

Chap Goh Mei 2hari yg lepas i make this meat spring roll yummy... so here i share the step and the recipe for u all... jgn tak cuba! jom makan...

Daging kisar (ayam/lembu) ikut pilihan.
Isi udang (dikisar) make sure it fresh
chinese mushroom (dikisar)
mengkuang (dikisar)

bawang besar/putih/merah (dikisar)
ubi kentang (dikisar)
tepung jagung
perisa lada sulah/garam/ajinomoto
Kulit tauhu kering


Cara-cara membuat Meat spring ROLL...






Tengok my mom dan anak buah sedang menikmati keenakan meat spring roll... kenapa nak buang duit beli di pasar sendiri buat lagi berbaloi kan..... so cuba lah, everyone can cook like a chef :)

2 comments:

  1. the looks so weird but sedap, i want to try this weekend...i think use bb is much delicious coz it come from original recipe =b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yunna, that day i giv u some for try kan.... mesti lah sedap if use bb! If u make please bring some hahahaa Gud luck!

    ReplyDelete