All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

LOVE vs ONS

LOVE is a wonderfull thing, it so harmonic, beautiful and sweet. ONS just give u a short while hapinness, it just like a flash, it can't last long.

LOVE you can love someone deeply, it can make you crazy and you cant stop it when it comes. Love is the story about two of you, hold the hand of each other in that moment together to write an unforgetable story.

ONS just a short story of love that never lasting only for fun or just to get some experience in life. You can fallin in love, touching each other and kissing each other or romance.....in fate you are alone. When u wakeup from that reality you will feel like your world has shattered.


Sometimes when it's raining i go outside to walk because this is the only time i can cry without anyone knowing.....
Missing you so much....
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. No matter how far you're always in my heart cos you're the beat of my heart.
Thanks for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment