All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Prayer For U

Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart,
hugs when spirits sag,
Beauty for your eyes to see,
Friendships to brighten your being,
Faith so that you can believe,
Confindence for when you doubt,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the thruh,
Love to complete your life,
Appreciate the person you love.
“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy......Anger......tears......laughter...it's when you want to be together dspite it all. That's when you truly love another."
“i try to talk to you, but i dont know what to say. I am afraid you dont want me to say anything, so i dont. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out and tell you how i feel-like how much i miss you, how i love you despite my broken heart. How i need you in my life and especially how much i want you, but those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes i wonder if there are words locked inside you too like i do....but i'll never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment