All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I miss my hometown







This afternoon i havin
Marudi Fried Kueh Tiaw for lunch,
Suddenly i miss my hometown "Marudi"..



My last visit to my home town Marudi was on October last year, it was small town in Baram area 3hours by express Boat. Most of the local in Marudi like iban, kayan and kenyah working on the land as Farmer and Malay mostly as Fisherman, local chinese most of them involved in Business sector.



Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, return back to the time when i was child play around wit fren next door in this long house...Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons...The past is strapped to our backs. We do not have to see it but we can always feel it. To my beloved granma you always in our memory..




Never blame a day in your life.
Good Days Give u happiness.
Bad days give u Experience.
Both are essential in life! All are God blessings!

Never regret anything that made you smile...
Every Little Smile can touch Somebody's heart

No comments:

Post a Comment