All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BMW vs KANCIL










> Boss and his Secretary
>
> Boss walked into the office one morning not
> knowing that his zipper was down.
>
> His secretary walked up to him and asked,
> 'Boss this morning when you left your house, did you close your gate ?'
>
> Boss was not smart enough to understood, so he went back into his
> office looking a bit puzzled !
>
> When he was about done with his paper work, he suddenly noticed that his Zipper > was not zipped up.
>
> He zipped up and remembering what his secretary had told him, then boss finally > understood.
>
> He then intentionally went out to ask for a cup of coffee from his secretary.
>
> When he reached her desk, He said, 'When you saw the gate open did you see my BMW > parked in there ?'
>
> The secretary smiled for a moment and said, 'No, Boss I didn't. All I saw was a > Kancil 600 with 2 flat tyre.'
>
> Boss went back to his office mumering... kan na sai......

No comments:

Post a Comment