All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Gift Of LUV 2009

Let’s welcome 2009 with open heart, let start the new year with chapters of opportunity, health, wealth, joy, success, hope and a lots of blessings…… Remember Life is short break the rules, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that make you smile….

There is only one happiness in life to love and be loved. You know you are in love when you see the world in sum1 u love eyes, that was the night when we promised to be together through everything each to care for the other.


Love is like a mustard seed
planted by God and watered by men…
(by Muda Saint Michael)

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
(by: Stephen Packer)

1 comment:

  1. my luv giv me so much in this 2009...Mini HP n will coming soon adidas...=)

    ReplyDelete