All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let Go 4Healthy Life









10 SECRET TEACHING FOR A LONG HEALTHY LIFE

1) Less SUGAR...... more FRUITS
2) Less EATING..... more CHEWING
3) Less MEAT....... more VEGETABLES
4) Less SALT....... more VINEGAR
5) Less DRESSING... more BATHING
6) Less VEHICLES... more WALKING
7) Less WORRY...... more SLEEP
8) Less ANGER...... more SMILE
9) Less TALKING.... more ACTION
10)Less CRAVING.... more GIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment