All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hapi Chinese New Year 2009


Yes, I know you guys are probably thinking where I was next week. I wasn’t away from my land im on leave start tomorrow till 01st feb 1weeks Chinese New Year holiday. Celebrating CNY with my beloved famili...

Welcome to the warmth of a traditional Chinese New Year celebration that's filled with everything you and your family need and may this CNY bring joy and fun to all of you....


"祝您在新的一年里心想事成,万事如意!"
"Wish you have everything succeed as you wish in the New Year!"
"Ngarap ke semua mujur dalam pengidup di taun baru tok!"

"祝你在新的一年里平安快乐,万事如意!"
"Wish you in the new year be safe and happy and everything goes smoothly as you wish!"
"Ngarap ke taun baru cina tok merik pengelantang ngau pegerai ngagai kitai semua!"

"过年好! 新年快乐! GONG XI FA CHAI"
"Chinese New Year is coming! Hapi Chinese New Year to all my chinese frenz!"
"Selamat Taun Baru Cina Ngagai semua kaban ku tik bangsa Cina!"

To others frenz Hapi Holiday jgn lupa dtg umah k!
Muaaahhz

3 comments:

  1. wahh chines new year!i heard bout renovation of ur house....tak sabar la mok nangga...we n pinky will visit to ur house on 1st day chines new year...mesti byk lauk n kek2 kan...=b

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiseh men... all of you in silent have your own blog owhh... neway yeah its good to see you guys here.. can share all ur stories and stuff wit me keke.. yeah will link u guys asap.. muack muack.. dini, dont forget cook nice food for us eh.. hey chirst u pick me up la k... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pick u up???no problem...anytime as long as I ada lesen bahhh..kehkehekhe!!

    ReplyDelete