All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

If Tomorrow Never Come









i'm sorry
for all the mean things i might have said
i'm sorry
for all the things i did or i didnt do
i'm sorry
if i ever ignored you
i'm sorry
if i ever made you feel bad or put u down
i'm sorry
if i ever thought i was bigger or better than you
i'm sorry
for everything wrong that i ever done

i'm writing this because what "IF TOMORROW NEVER COME"
what if i never get chance to say good bye to you or give u a big hug
what if i never get to say im sorry, i miss you or i love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment