All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday there were so many things, I was never told.
Now I starting to learn, I feel me growing old.

Cos yesterday got nothing for me,
Old pictures that I’ll always see.
Time just fades the pages,
In my book of memories.
Prayers in my pockets,
And no hard in destiny.
I’ll keep or moving along, with no time to plant my feet.

Cause yesterday’s I got nothing for me,
Old pictures that I’ll always see,
Some things could be better, if we’d all just let them be.

If we could see tomorrow,
What of your plans, no one can live in sorrow,
Ask all your friends, times that you took in stride,
They’re back in demand; I was the one who’s washing blood off your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment