All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks A Bunch

When I was a child I still remember, I ran home crying all the way. When I got in, you could see how sad I was. You dried my eyes, sat me down and ask me what the matter was. It was hard at first but eventually everything just spilled out. My friends were bully me. At the moment you sat me down, gave me a cup of coffee and a great big hug. It was the best feeling in the world, when I know that someone cared about me so much. You simply smiled and said, “We’ll sort them out.” Later on that evening, I heard you two say that you would stand by me and what ever I decided to do, you would respect my whishes. I just broke down in tears of relief. I knew then that I would be able to deal with the problem. Now I stand up for myself and have a plenty of friends. If it weren’t for you, I’d just be a shy punch-bag for the entire mean, cold hearted people at school. Some people might say all parents would be just understanding but you make it very special for me. Thanks a bunch to the best MUM and DAD in my world. And I mean it. I love you MUM & DAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment