All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 (Year Of The Green Horse)

Salam 1malaysia utk semua...Salam kerinduan...
Tak terasa dah hampir setahun saya menghilangkan diri & tak update blog ni.. terlalu byk dugaan yg saya lalui selama setahun lebih menempuh dukaan hidup jatuh bangun dlm kerjaya dan segala ujian Tuhan ditahun lalu.
As time passes by, people forget their past. so don’t fear in making mistakes by trying to do something new cuz we will forget that too…

I wanna wish happy New Year 2014 to all my Famili and frenz also to my bloger frenz.... 2014 Chinese New year Day will arrive on January 31, 2014. Chinese Year of Horse begins on February 4, 2014 according to Chinese Astrology Calender. 2014 is the year of wooden horse.  Wood is related to tree or green. Therefore, 2014 is also called Year Of Green Horse. May this year of The Green Horse 2014 bring Happiness, Luck and Good Health to all :)

My Horoscope - Cancer 2014 Tips (I born in 30th June)
- Don’t take things to heart. Learn to take the setbacks in your stride.
- Don’t get carried away by success. People will respect your success more if you remain humble.
- Keep your equanimity intact, don’t lose your temper no matter how trying the situation may be.
- If you get a chance to travel, don’t let it pass. It will broaden your knowledge and also relieve boredom.


No comments:

Post a Comment