All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year 2014 (新年快乐)

Some Expressing Good wishes for Chinese New Year in Mandarin
 
恭喜发财 gong xi fa cai
万事如意 wan shi ru yi ( everything well)
心想事成 xin xiang shi cheng ( things go as you wish)
新年快乐 xin nian kuai le ( happy new year)
年年有鱼 nian nian you yu (abundant year)
 
新春愉快 xīn chūn yú kuài (Happy Spring Festival)
祝你在新的一年里万事如意 zhù nǐ zài xīn de yī nián lǐ wàn shì rú yì (Wish you a prosperous New Year)
祝你来年大吉 zhù nǐ lái nián dà jí (Wish you a lucky New Year)

Anyway i wanna wish all my chinese friends at My hometown Miri Sarawak and also my chinese friends in KL 恭喜发财, 新年快乐万事如意...Hope you all will enjoy this CNY next with with joy and fun with famili :)
Will goin back to my home town next week, miss my famili so much...May this Prosperous CNY bring Luck and Good Health to my famili...
Tahun ni Chinese New Year jatuh pada 31st January 2014, Jumaat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment