All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My SEED Collections

Today I wanna share my SEED bag collections that I already have, all I bought in KK Warisan shopping mall SEED SHOP. One Brown colour SEED BAG lightweight canvas tote bag with sturdy leather handles and trims for a throughly robust appearace and two BLACK LEATHER SEED BAG with different design for male….still waiting for the new design something unique or attractive about SEED Bag…I think it’s beyond style and looks!

Kemajuan fesyen masa kini tidak hanya tertakluk kepada wanita sahaja yg harus bergaya dgn bag galas bahu yg menjadi trend, tapi lelaki juga tidak lari dari fesyen bag galas bahu yg pastinya akan menyerlahkan setiap pergerakan anda… so apa tunggu lagi miliki lah jenama bag yg anda minati kepada kaum adam jgn malu kerna kita juga seharusnya bergaya…..sekali sekala manja kan diri anda juga di salon utk facial dan bersihkan diri agar nampak tampan.

No comments:

Post a Comment