All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hapi Mother Day

You're a friend on whom I can depend,
You make me feel I'm never alone.You have a very special way of cheering up a day, And look upon my problems as your own..

You share my every dream and add to my esteem.
You help me and do favors, big and small.
You care with all your heart you've loved me from the start
Mother, you're my dearest friend of all.



妈妈,无论您在哪里,无论您将要去哪里
您的爱永远在我们的心田.

母爱就象一首田园诗,悠远纯净,和雅清淡;
母爱就是一幅山水画,洗去铅华雕饰,留下清新自然;
母爱就象一首的歌 ,婉转悠扬,清吟浅唱;
母爱就是一阵和煦的风 带来春光无限。

Selamat hari indai ngagai nuan indai, terlalu mayoh pemerinsa dalam pengidup nuan ari mesai ke kami menyadik. Nuan meh lilin tik merik penerang dalam pengidup kami nyadi org tik berguna...... Minta ampun indai entik selama bergulai ngau nuan bisik salah jako ngemedis ke ati nuan, saritok kami menyadik merik Selamat Hari Indai ke nuan... kami bersampi ke petara awak merik pengelantang ke indai! I Love u Mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment