All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year Open House






Hari pertama CNY disambut ngan meriah cos semua anak saudara serta kakak, abang balik beraya seronok......yg paling sibuk saya ngan mak masak dari pagi sampai petang utk jamuan ni... tapi seronok walaupun penat....

saudara dekat dan jauh smua dijemput dtg...saudara sebelah mak yg beragama islam pun ada...


1malaysia :)




I wanna wish all my relatives and famili... Gong Xi Fa Cai 2011


May God Bless We All...

Hug With Luv...

No comments:

Post a Comment