All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Monday, February 14, 2011

My favorite Valentine Quotes

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”




“When you smiled y
ou had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”


No comments:

Post a Comment