All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri (30.08.2011)



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri buat semua member2 dan teman serta ahli keluarga yang beragama islam.... Semoga Hari Raya Yang akan disambut esok (30th August 2011) membawa seribu kemanisan buat semua....



Andai jemari tak sempat berjabat.
Jika raga tak bisa bersua.
Bila Ada kata membekas luka.
Semoga pintu maaf masih terbuka.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.


No comments:

Post a Comment