All About Me

My photo
A fun, loving person with a good sense of humor. Casual and modern wear depand on mood, wear specs when i need it, 58kg, 168cm. fit well with my height & weight. i can be simple too. since i have came to a different stage of life, i had forced myself to change, to be a better person. This blog is all about me, frenz activity and my small business with my fren, i enjoy cooking and love food so much i believe everyone can cook if u cook by your heart... 我爱你们...I love u all... ku sayau ke kita smua... aku sayang kamu...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hapi Birthday To Me

mmm Today my 32nd Birthday....
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday To Myself :)


So on this very special day
I would like to say:

Trima kasih Buat Teman2 yg telah memberi Birthday wished Kad dan Hadiah..

May God Bless We All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment